Business law encloses all the laws which regulate how to run or form a business. The laws also include how to buy, start, manage, sell or close a business. It defines the laws which a business should follow such as its rights, conduct, relation, and businesses that are engaged in sales, trade, commerce, and merchandise. Savvy businessmen would be familiar with business laws and when to seek an attorney. Business law includes several entities such as anonymous LLC, LLC (limited liability company), LLP (limited liability partnership), Private Limited Company, etc.
An anonymous LLC is referred to as a limited liability company whose ownership isn’t identifiable by the state. The owner knows where and how an LLC can be formed. The first law firm to provide an unidentified LLC to the public is L4SB (Law 4 Small Business), which avoids disclosing the owner’s information. This can only be completed by a firm that acts as organizer and registered agent for LLC in the state. This firm uses its status to convey the privilege of confidentiality and client-attorney. This provides all the advantages of a normal LLC as well as an advantage of not disclosing ownership information.
The unique features of an unidentifiable limited liability company comprised of several things:-
- Client privilege-attorney – This will avoid the disclosure of legal settings.
- Protection of privacy – Owners’ information isn’t available publicly.
- Client confidentiality-attorney – Their communication services are private.
- Prevention from any harassment – As the ownership information is publicly unavailable, preventing the owner from being harassed by any type of business subject matter.
- Agreement of Couture Operation – L4SB has an agreement of high-quality customized operation that helps in minimum exposure, has asset protection, and only addresses those issues which are important for business.
How to start it?
It’s easy if the owner is hiring a good firm. Below are the following steps:
- Consult a tax professional and attorney for making sure information is correct.
- Finalizing the Operating company’s name.
- Mailing address which can be located anywhere in the world. Two mail options provided by L4SB (Law 4 Small Business) for people for virtual mailbox service or a local UPS box.
What are the advantages of having a limited liability company?
For a small business, a limited liability company is the best choice as it offers various advantages:
- Protection of Limited Liability – It helps the owners with the personal liability attaching from the business affairs.
- Its flexibility – This permit bringing the partners for defined positions. It will help in separating the business assets or functions and allow to alter the ownership between these functions.
- Advantage of tax – This provides advantages of tax on a sole partnership, in which the IRS allows more reduction such as consulting a tax advisor for information or expense of medical insurance.
- Survivability – This will help the company when it’s incapacitated or deceased. This will ensure that the business survives with the benefit of the estate or the family.
An anonymous LLC with secret ownership information is best for those landlords who don’t want to be contacted by the tenants (like property managers). It’s beneficial for those popular individuals too who want to start a business in private. To those victims who are abused, to protect them from aggressors.